Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Is it over yet?

I'm ready for summer to be over. I couldn't wait for it to start but now I'm done. I need a break from all the driving around and the outside chores. I'm not sick of the sunshine or heat though, can't get enough of that.







I went to the quilt show and spent way to much money on this....



I've been wanting to try my hand at bag making and bought enough fabric for 2 plus an Amy Butler pattern for the Sophia carry all and enough Michikanji by Alexander Henry to make the bag. I needed the halloween fabrics for a pattern I found in an old issue of American Patchwork & Quilting.
On another note here's a photo of my driveway being washed away. Ignore the construction, my house is always under construction.















And last but certainly not least, I got a great deal on these...



3 yards each @ drumroll please/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\... $2.99 a yard.
Well I'm off to the shower, it's been a long day already and I still have thousands of things to do so getting dressed would probably be a good idea since it is after noon already.
Anna

No comments: